The Taylormade M Series Rescues are the full package. With its improved sole shaping, Geocoustic Technology and Speed pocket. The M2 Rescue is the utility that has the versatility to be played from any lie, that has been achieved with the inclusion of a two-tiered sole.
A new shape is confidence inspiring and improves alignment at address. A shorter, fluted design helps lower the CG for easier launch from the fairway.
Low-profile design with unmistakable “M” cosmetic and stepped crown
- Easier to play from the fairway
- Confidence when aligning the shot
Large, open-channel Speed Pocket
- Increased flexion delivers more distance and forgiveness on low-face shots
- Generates distance by decreasing backspin
- Advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies
- Sound ribs that have been externalised to manage and optimise vibrations and pitches for exceptional sound and feel
Improved, shorter fluted hosel design
- Provides superior sound and feel while lowering CG
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.