We're Open For Business
Author: Golf World & Golf Mart Management
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE
We would like to thank our customers for their support during this difficult period. Now, as always, Golf World and Golf Mart is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members and the greater community.
Golf World & Golf Mart Retail Stores = Operational in all states
It's business as usual at our retail locations. Find your local store by clicking here.
golfworld.com.au Online Store = Operational
Our online store is trading as normal with no disruption to our offer of free delivery for all orders over $25.
We all know the benefits of golf for our health and wellbeing. Most clubs and courses are open for play with social distancing rules applied for a safe and healthy exercise option. Get out and exercise on course today!
- As at Thursday 23 April 2020 NSW, QLD, SA and ACT governments allow for golf to played for exercise providing the venue and participants comply with public health orders relating to public gathering limits, social distancing, and the elderly
- State Government Victoria have closed all golf courses until further notice
We implore Australians to adhere to the Australian Governments COVID-19 guidelines on how to protect yourself and others and social distancing. Since we're all in this together, we would like to remind you of a couple of helpful resources below.
- Australian Government - What you need to know about coronavirus
- Australian Government - How to protect yourself and others
- Golf Australia - Specific updates regarding Australian golf
- WHO - COVID-19 FAQ
Click here to find a Golf World or Golf Mart store near you.