- Tour-proven shape and design has led to hundreds or professional wins and millions in earnings
- Conforming grooves with enhanced dimensions for maximum spin
- Sole design gives players the versatility they need to play any shot around the green
- Sleek Tour Satin finish will not show glare in sunlight
- 52, 56, and 60 degree models available in right hand only
Timeless and Versatile To Improve Your Short Game
With its timeless, versatile design, the Cleveland Golf 588 Tour Action wedge can help any player looking to improve short game performance. The tour-validated 588 shape is made to enhance shots from sand bunkers and deep rough, and also provide confidence and consistency on full swings.
TOUR-VALIDATED 588 SHAPE
The classic 588 wedge shape is one of the most successful club designs of all time, with hundreds of tour wins and millions sold around the world. It inspires confidence at address and offers the versatility needed to execute a wide variety of scoring shots.
INCREASED GREENSIDE CONTROL
The 588 Tour Action wedge features USGA - conforming grooves with enhanced dimensions to maximize spin and increase control around the greens.
NO-GLARE TOUR SATIN
Minimize bright spots when you address the golf ball with the no-glare Tour Satin finish, which maintains a rich chrome look with less visual distraction.
|LOFT||BOUNCE||LENGTH||LIE (BLACK)||SWING WEIGHT||FINISH|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.