- Slim, lightweight GPS golf band with Elevate wrist heart rate technology and activity tracking
- Displays distances to front, back and middle of the green plus hazards
- AutoShot tracking measures your shot distances and auto-records detected shots for post-round analysis
- Activity tracking shows steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate and activity intensity
- Receive vibrating smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts
The Garmin Approach X40 White Watch is an all-in-one solution to help you play better golf and improve your overall fitness.
The X40 features Garmin's Elevate wrist heart technology which measures your heart rate at your wrist 24/7. It also tracks your activities to quantify your intensity with information such as steps taken, distance covered, calories burned, heart rate and activity intensity.
From a golf point of view, the X40 provides shot distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards. The AutoShot Round Analyser automatically detects shots to record shot distances and allows you to analyse these after the round.
The X40 can sync to your smart phone to provide you with text and email alerts. A digital scorecard can be used and then be analysed through the Garmin Connect Community and the X40 is also compatible with the TruSwing sensor metrics.
The X40 comes in two sizes depending on your wrist size - Regular (wrist circumference of 136-192mm) or X-Large (wrist circumference of 180-224mm).
The features of the Garmin Approach X40 Watch include:
- Elevate wrist heart technology
- Activity tracker
- Distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards
- AutoShot Round Analyser
- Sync to your smartphone for email and text alers
- Digital scorecard
- Compatible with TruSwing sensor metrics
Great little GPS / activity tracker9 October 2018So easy to set up. Very intuitive for golf rounds. Great wrist fit. A little uncomfortable to sleep in