The M2 '17 driver brings golfers a new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new GeocousticTM technology. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the M2 driver successfully raises the bar in design and engineering through reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping. Along with the new Geocoustic design, the M2 driver houses a new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2. Combined, the new M2 takes the #1 selling driver to the next level of performance for all players.
All-new Multi-material construction saves weight and repositions CG low and back
- 6-layer carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body frees up weight
- Heavy back weight locates CG extremely low for speed, and further back for more forgiveness
- Advanced sole shaping with recessed toe panel enables club face expansion for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs optimize clubhead vibration for exceptional sound and feel
Deeper, more active Speed Pocket
- 3x More active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface
- Generates high lanch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
FF2FF Precision Process
- Crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality
- Manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
Premium Features and Options
- Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock Shaft with 30+ additional no-upcharge shafts
- Dual Feel Grip
- Ultra-lightweight, Aluminum, 4° Loft Sleeve with 12 settings
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.