- Mizuno’s MP-25 is the manufacturer’s first high ball speed iron designed specifically for better players – only now possible through the use of its new Boron material.
- Precise distance control. Grain Flow Forging compresses and maintains a consistent grain through neck and hosel – ensuring consistency through every club head for predictable distances.
- Project X 5.5 Steel Shafts
- A stunning tour inspired design with an injection of Boron for added ball speed and distance. The MP-25 is the first true high ball-speed iron, Grain Flow Forged for the feel and touch indispensable on tour. For tour players to low/mid handicaps.
- The MP-25 is the first to start with a pre-determined tour dictated profile and then engineer ball speed – rather than cramming a distance technology into a smaller shell.
- A Boron injected steel billet allows the engineering of a Micro-Slot pocket cavity (#4-6 iron) – for greater ball speeds.
- Grain Flow Forging compresses and maintains a consistent grain through neck and hosel - ensuring consistency through every club head for predictable distances.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.