- TOUR SPEC REPLACEABLE SOFT SPIKES
- SLIM-LOK SYSTEM
- RESPONSIVE REVLITE CUSHIONING
- NDURANCE RUBBER COMPOUND
- FANTOM FIT SUPPORT
- ORTHOLITE INSOLES
- WIDE 2E FIT AS STANDARD = PERFECT FOR AUSSIES
Get the best of spiked performance and lightweight design with the New Balance NBG1007 Minimus Tour golf shoes. Waterproof uppers keep your feet dry and feature New Balance's FantomFit, a skeletally engineered upper for lightweight support and feel. REVlite cushioning in the midsole offers responsiveness and cushioning with every step. Champ spikes use the SLIM-Lok system to provide traction on all types of turf.
- Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour cleat system
- Flexible NDurance spikeless rubber outsole
- Ortholite® insole for cool, dry comfort
- REVlite 4mm drop midsole provides lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit support
- Two year limited waterproof warranty
From Champ, the world leader in Sport Cleat technology, Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
An innovative foam compound providing the same responsiveness and durability of New Balance foams 30% heavier. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
Rubber compound for maximum durability used in high wear areas.
A skeletally engineered upper that provides ultralight support and fit. Created by fusing two thin materials with a no-sew process.
Proprietary polyurethane performance insoles that provide long lasting cushioning, wick away moisture, are odour and fungus inhibiting and allow air flow for a cooler foot.
Available in men's size US 14 on request.
Weight: 331.7 grams (11.7 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.