The NBG1701 golf shoe uses the classic New Balance 624 as it's base. Why? Becuase The 624 cross trainer is widely regarded as one of the most popular sneakers in footwear history.
- TOUR SPEC REPLACEABLE SOFT SPIKES
- SLIM-LOK SYSTEM
- NDURANCE RUBBER COMPOUND
- WIDE 2E FIT AS STANDARD = PERFECT FOR AUSSIES
The subtle silhouette may fool your competitors but after you take that first swing, they’ll be on to you. The New Balance Golf 1701 features an Ndurance rubber outsole, a water-resistant microfiber leather upper, cushioned midsole, and a thin and light locking cleat system for your best game ever.
- Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour cleat system
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
- Premium water-resistant microfiber leather upper
- NDurance rubber outsole
- Two year limited waterproof warranty
From Champ, the world leader in Sport Cleat technology, Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
Rubber compound for maximum durability used in high wear areas.
Available in men's size US 14 on request.
Weight: 374 grams (13.2 oz.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.