Play the fairways in lasting comfort with the men’s 2004 golf shoe. An innovative exoskeleton TPU outsole is designed to move naturally with your foot. A waterproof microfiber leather upper with FantomFit technology helps you stay dry and provides ultralight support. A REVlite midsole gives outstanding responsiveness and cushioning so you can fully concentrate on your next shot.
- Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour cleat system
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit® support
- Exoskeleton TPU outsole designed to move with the natural motion of your foot
- REVlite® 10mm drop midsole provides lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness
- Two year limited waterproof warranty
From Champ, the world leader in Sport Cleat technology, Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
An innovative foam compound providing the same responsiveness and durability of New Balance foams 30% heavier. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
A skeletally engineered upper that provides ultralight support and fit. Created by fusing two thin materials with a no-sew process.
Available in men's size US 14 on request.
Weight: 328.9 grams (11.6 oz.)
New Balance golf shoe22 July 2018These are a great value golf shoe and are actualy waterproof!!!