The Vapor Flex, Nike’s pinnacle driver, features:
- Nike’s FlyBeams, which stiffen the cavity back of the club.
- A re-engineered Compression Channel that accentuates the spring-like effect across the face to return energy to the golf ball.
- FlexLoft 2, which allows the golf athlete the functionality of five lofts and three face angles within 15 different settings.
- FlexFlight adjustability system
Precision-tuned distance driven by the RZN weight management system
The Nike Vapor Flex Golf Driver features a pear-shape head design preferred by tour athletes with an adjustable CG for a fine-tuned trajectory off the tee. FlexLoft 2 and FlexFlight technologies let you further customize the launch, while FlyBeam structure and a NexCOR face offer excellent stability and increased ball speed.
- FlexFlight adjustability system - technology embedded in a carbon enhanced RZN Cavity adjusts CG from low and forward to low and back for fine-tuned launch conditions
- FlyBeam structure, Compression Channel and NexCOR face combine to stabilize the chassis and maximize ball speed
- Covert Cavity Back design spreads weight toward the heel and toe to maximize forgiveness
- FlexLoft 2 and FlexFlight technologies combine to deliver versatility with 30 different launch options
- Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue Board 60 graphite shaft offers explosive distance and control
- Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip enhances tackiness for a great feel
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Amazing driver16 May 2018I have been away from golf for almost 25 years. I have been looking around for a driver to help get me motivated to get back into the sport. Totally random visit to Golf Mart York Street (Sydney). Sales guy suggested I take a look at this club. Placed it down and it felt pretty good. It was better than 50% off RRP so on a whim, I bought it. Took it to the range and far out. Smashed the first ball over 200 - straight as an arrow. Beginners luck? The the next 15 shots - out to 200, pretty much straight as an arrow. How the technology has moved on from when I was a sub-junior. I like the idea I can play around with the lofts, and heel angle also. Can't wait to get onto the course with it. Impressed and awesome price. Top service from the guy in the shop. Will be back for a 3-wood!
order delivery4 May 2018will try out my new driver tomorrow morning but would like to congratulate golf world on delivery of my order .order placed Thursday afternoon shipped friday delivered Monday excellent service hoping new club is as good