The Nike Vapor Speed irons are designed for fast ball speeds and high ball flight for maximum carry distance. The Vapor Speed irons are cavity back irons that feature a low, deep centre of gravity (CG) that promotes a high initial launch angle and increased forgiveness.
- RZN cavity short irons (8, 9, PW) combine stability with refined feedback.
- Low and deep weighted for a high-flying, far-reaching trajectory.
- Ultra-fast Spring Steel faces and lightweight, high launch shafts amplify ball speed to the highest level.
- Longer blade lengths and shallower face heights for a clean and confidence-inspiring profile.
The Iron Reimagined
The Spring Steel faces utilize milled X3X grooves for durable, consistent spin control. The face is reinforced in the long irons using Nike Golf's FlyBeam technology. This reinforcement increases the stability of the face when shots are struck off-center, and provide a more efficient transfer of energy from the club to the ball. The stock True Temper Dynalite shafts are built to maximize ball speed and promote high launch. The Vapor Speed irons are for the player that wants more distance but still need forgiveness on mis-hit shots.
- X3X groove technology features grooves that are close together and deeper on the clubface for maximum spin and ball flight
- Moderate sole widths with a beveled leading edge for forgiving soled/turf interaction
- Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip for enhanced tackiness and a soft feel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.