Pre-Orders Ship MID to LATE September 2018
Each GAPR club benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel—delivering performance unlike any other utility club. Pre-Orders Ship MID to LATE September 2018
Our easily adjustable Loft Sleeve provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR distance. Use the Loft Sleeve to dial in your yardage and/or make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
Speed Pocket technology in each GAPR model produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
“GAPR HI features the largest head size in the GAPR Family to promote easy launch, max distance, and forgiveness. With a traditional hybrid head shape, enhanced with a unique dropped crown contour, GAPR HI delivers needed versatility to hit it high, hit it far, and keep it straight from any lie.” TOMO BYSTEDT | DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT CREATION | METALWOODS
THREE UNIQUE SHAPES
GAPR introduces a new category of golf club, designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (GAPR HI, MID, and LO), you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game.
WHICH GAPR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, "players" profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.