The Taylormade M2 Fairway wood returns with improved forgiveness and ball speed. The re-introduction of the speed pocket increases the speeds across the face, especially on the common low face strikes, from the fairway.
A new Geocoustic design includes new sound ribs to improve acoustics and feel. Designed with a dual tiered sole, that helps overall playability of the Fairway, from all lies on the course.
The M2 Fairway uses the same, 6-Layer Technology as the M-Series Driver's. This saves weight, to lower the CG and increase performance.
Multi-material construction for low CG
- 6-layer carbon crown, 450 stainless steel body, and 455 stainless face
Inverted Cone Technology in a fairway wood for the first time
- Protects ball speed across the entire clubface to produce a bigger sweet spot for more forgiveness
- Advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies
- Sound ribs that have been externalized for exceptional sound and feel
Longer, more flexible, open-channel Speed Pocket
- Increased flexion delivers more ball speed on low-face shots
- Generates distance by decreasing backspin
Fluted hosel design
- Provided superior sound and feel without compromising CG or distance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.