TITANIUM WITH A TWIST
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-centre hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
BETTER MATERIALS FOR DISTANCE
- Advanced multi-material head construction with a titanium face and body, 6-layer carbon crown and a massive stainless steel movable sole weight
- 65g movable steel weight (>30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
- New, larger movable weight shaping creates a seamless sole contour, producing smoother turf interaction regardless of the weight position
- More streamlined, 12-position Loft Sleeve for plus/minus 2º adjustability
The M5 fairway wood is a new super adjustable fairway wood featuring ground-breaking new titanium-carbon construction with a massive 65-gram movable weight. This is the first-ever fairway wood to use our revolutionary Twist Face technology for unparalleled accuracy and game-changing performance." Tomo Bystedt | Senior Director Product Creation
MEN'S: MITSUBISHI TENSEI CK ORANGE 75 (X) 65 (S,R)
MEN'S: GOLF PRIDE MCC GRY/BLK 0.600 ROUND 51g
|M5 FAIRWAY||ROCKET 3||14º||RH||57.5º-59.5º||43.25"||D4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.