- Longer Distance
- Lower long game spin
- More consistent flight
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control
- Very soft feel
- Long lasting durability
All Titleist balls are available exclusively in-store. Click here to find your local Golf Mart or Golf World location.
Total Performance for Every Player
With the Titleist Pro V1, you will experience even longer distance on all shots with lower long game spin and even more consistent flight, along with Drop-and-Stop greenside control, very soft feel and long lasting durability.
TECHNOLOGY THAT REWARDS ALL YOUR SHOTS
Pro V1 is a multi-component golf ball that is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot.
- CORE - The Next Generation 2.0 ZG Process Core contributes to longer distance on all shots through lower spin and faster ball speed.
- CASING LAYER - The thin, responsive ionomeric casing layer enhances speed and controls spin on full shots.
- COVER SYSTEM - The soft Urethane Elastomer cover system helps to deliver Drop-and-Stop greenside control and soft feel with long-lasting durability.
- DIMPLE DESIGN - The new spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design provides even more consistent flight.
More than 100 players worldwide have put the new models in play – including Adam Scott(Pro V1), Jimmy Walker (Pro V1x), Kevin Kisner (Pro V1), Angel Cabrera (Pro V1x), BillyHorschel (Pro V1x), Zach Johnson (Pro V1x), Chris Kirk (Pro V1), Webb Simpson (Pro V1), Charley Hoffmann (Pro V1), Ian Poulter (Pro V1x) and Thongchai Jaidee (Pro V1x) ¬– since the tour seeding and validation process began on the PGA Tour in late October.
- ADAM SCOTT: “I think the remarkable thing with the new Pro V1 is how far it goes now. I’m hitting it longer than I ever have but I also have that soft feel like when I grew up playing a balata golf ball – it’s incredibly soft.”
- JORDAN SPIETH: “I put new Pro V1x in play in Australia and in the first week we won. What I noticed immediately was the improved flight. It held its line in the crosswinds better.”
“Every time we set out to develop new Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls, our challenge is to set an even higher benchmark for golf ball performance,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing. “We are constantly in the field talking to golfers of all skill levels about what we can do to help them shoot lower scores. At the same time, the Titleist Golf Ball R&D and Operations teams are working together to develop new golf ball technologies that deliver performance golfers may not yet realize they need. It’s because of this ownership and commitment at every step of the process that we’re able to deliver meaningful performance improvements and make the best golf balls in the game even better.”
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.