The Vapor Fly Pro Driver utilizes a familiar 460cc pear shape head to create a strong trajectory with low spin but, on the inside, the club has been finely tuned to help athletes such as Rory McIlroy perform at the highest level.
- FlyBeam Reinforced Covert Cavity Back dramatically stiffens the chassis while redistributing weight to the heel and toe for maximum impact efficiency, tuned acoustics and forgiveness.
- FlexLoft 2.0 technology gives the athlete the functionality of five lofts at three face angles for a total of 15 different settings and optimal flight, more distance as well as enhanced workability.
- Flightweight Crown features a 30 percent reduction in crown weight versus last year’s model, resulting in a lower center of gravity and higher MOI for higher launch, less spin and more forgiveness.
- New HyperFlight face is thinned out around the perimeter to produce extreme ball speed across the entire face for better performance on off-center hits.
- Re-engineered Compression Channel enables springboard effect to amplify performance on mis-hits.
- Strong Launch Designed with a Tour preferred pear shape head. An extremely thin and light crown moves weight down for a higher launch and less spin, yielding even more yardage. A covert cavity back design spreads weight to the heel and toe for maximum forgiveness while Flybeam structure creates a stable body and flexible face.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.