Customer Returns, Refund & Exchange Policy
The Golf World & Golf Mart Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please note: Due to shop security and staffing arrangements and limitations, it may not be possible to action and conclude every claim or return “on the spot” --- in some cases, extra time may be required to process refunds, particularly where cash is involved.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you have changed your mind or seen another product elsewhere you may prefer:
- In this circumstance, at Golf World and Golf Mart, you do not have an automatic right to a refund, an exchange or to a Gift Voucher to the value of the goods you have purchased.
- However, provided the item(s) are returned within 7 days, with an original proof of purchase and are in saleable condition, the company, at its sole discretion, may assist you with an exchange, a refund, or a Gift Voucher to the value of the initial purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- GPS devices must have the original security seal and/or the original shrink wrap is intact.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification for Golf World and Golf Mart exclusive products, containing your full name and photo ID. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Gift Voucher to the value of the purchase or current price ( whichever is the lower ), of that product.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item is a non exclusive Golf World and Golf Mart product, we will be unable to provide you with an exchange, refund or Gift Voucher.
Other returns & claims:
Golf World and Golf Mart will accept returns and provide you with your choice of a replacement product, a full credit against another suitable product, a refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or a Gift Voucher or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended or stated purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Golf World or Golf Mart receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Golf World and Golf Mart may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect or is returned to the company in poor condition due to neglect.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility and cost to return faulty products to the company and the company will pay the cost of freight to return the goods or the replacement product to the customer.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Physical Gift Vouchers cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash.
Please note that Golf World and Golf Mart is not responsible for, and is unable to replace gift cards that are lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Shop Sales Register receipt & Tax Invoice
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement ora credit card statement may not necessarily be accepted as complete proof of purchase for a specific item or items.