Callaway Apex UW Utility Wood - 21 Degree
Tour Versatility, Power, and Control
The Callaway Apex UW Utility Wood is designed for players seeking power, control, and versatility, delivering a unique offering of precision from tee to green. The UW’s optimised length and compact shape ensures shot-shaping prowess, while the A.I. designed C300 Face Cup and Batwing Technology unleashes faster ball speeds. It has enhanced turf interaction with the Cutwave Pro Sole, making this utility wood a go-to for various lies.
Power, Precision, Versatility
The Apex UW Utility Wood caters to need of players wanting a hybrid and wood blend. The unique profile offers launch benefits of high lofted fairway woods, Callaway hybrids, and a neutral ball flight. Its versatility shines whether off the tee, from tight landing areas, or the fairway into Par-5s. It simply has tour-level versatility with complete control!
Innovation in Every Stroke
The Apex UW Utility Wood boasts features that redefine playability. Having ‘Batwing’ Technology and a C300 Face Cup collaborate for exceptional ball speeds, while the Cutwave Pro Sole enhances turf interaction. Its centre of gravity further promotes high launch, consistent control, and tighter dispersion. It is a seamless transition between a fairway wood and a hybrid.
Features and Specifications:
- Tour-Inspired Compact Shape and Optimised Length: Tailored for shot-shaping and control.
- Batwing Technology and A.I. Designed C300 Face Cup: Unleash fast ball speeds for superior distance.
- Cutwave Pro Sole: Enhanced turf interaction for versatile shot-making.
- High Launch, Consistent Control, Tighter Dispersion: Precisely positioned centre of gravity.
- Tour-Level Versatility: Go-to option for power, control, and adaptability.
Check out the below preview of the NEW Callaway Apex Pro Series Range!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.