Jaws Raw brings raw scoring performance to your wedge game. Legendary wedge designer Roger Cleveland has created a new line that combines artistry and craftsmanship with cutting-edge innovation.
Jaws Raw features the most aggressive grooves in golf, now with a raw face that promotes maximum spin. Callaway is bringing tungsten technology to a wedge for a weight-balanced club that offers both feel and control for the first time.
These new technologies are balanced with the craftsmanship honed from Roger’s 40+ years of designing some of the most sought-after wedges in golf. This includes the all-new “Z Grind” that Roger developed as a more forgiving shot maker’s wedge. It’s one of four updated grinds in the new line, including 17 loft/bounce combinations and two stunning finishes.
The new Jaws Raw – innovation and performance in its rawest form.
Features and Benefits
Total Spin Machine: Callaway is taking spin and control to new levels by leveraging:
- Razor sharp grooves, with a 37° wall angle to elevate the groove-edge sharpness. From 80 yards and in, these grooves promote a controlled "one hop and stop" trajectory.
- New raw face. Removed plating on the face allows for rusting over time in the scoring zone while maintaining the premium look throughout the rest of the clubhead. Removing the plating enables a more direct connection between the ball and the face at impact.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology. Positioning the milled micro-grooves at a 20° angle promotes added spin on chips, pitches and lob shots.
- A muted toe pad on the face reduces glare at address.
New Weight Balanced Design for Enhanced Feel and Improved Scoring Performance: The Pitch, Gap, Sand, and Lob Wedges have been meticulously crafted to enhance their specific performance benefits. Tungsten is in a Callaway wedge on the sand and lob wedges for the first time to centre the CG position for control and feel. Variable length hosels are engineered to control trajectory while enhancing forgiveness.
Premium Components and Finishes
Raw Face Chrome. Stock shaft options include True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g (steel) and Project X Catalyst 80g (graphite), paired with the stock Lamkin UTx Charcoal Grip.
Grind Option: S Grind: The widest sole option with a tighter front to back radius and a small leading-edge chamfer. This promotes skidding and reduces digging. The most forgiving sole grind. 12 degrees of bounce.
- For players who need the most help and forgiveness
- Deep divot
- Bounce: 12 degrees
- Lofts: 50/52/54/56/58/60
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.