- Flash Face SS20 + Forged C300 Maraging Steel For Optimized Performance
- Jailbreak + Face Cup + T2C Carbon Crown For Fast Ball Speed and Forgiveness
- Progressive Leading Edge For Enhanced Performance
- Optimized Weighting to Maximize Distance and Accuracy
Our fastest fairway wood is built for confidence with a large and expansive hitting area. It incorporates a single, visible, fixed weight in the sole, center-back, to pull the CG low and back in the head for high launch and flat trajectory. The progressive leading edge geometry adds to the ball speed design, and a generous heel camber is suited for versatility.
- Flash Face SS20 + Forged C300 Maraging Steel For Optimized Performance - Our new A.I.-optimized Flash Face SS20 is forged from exotic materials, which are uniquely designed for each model and loft to maximize ball speed and performance.
- Jailbreak + Face Cup + T2C Carbon Crown For Fast Ball Speed and Forgiveness - We’ve combined our industry-leading technologies to deliver distance, forgiveness and performance from every club.
- Progressive Leading Edge For Enhanced Performance - A unique leading edge geometry in every model for easy launch.
- Optimized Weighting to Maximize Distance and Accuracy - MAVRIK provides numerous weighting options to provide different launch angles, spin-rates and neutral or draw bias for a wide range of players.
More about the MAVRIK
Like the driver, maverick thinking drove the creation of the new MAVRIK fairway wood. Every club in the line features a unique, A.I.-designed Flash Face to work specifically with the size, shape and CG location of each head, promoting optimum speed and spin. These are the first Callaway fairway woods with faces fully optimized by A.I., and the performance distinctly reflects that.
The Flash Face SS20 is developed for remarkably fast ball speed, and MAVRIK’s speed characteristics are enhanced through a unique forged steel face construction. This exotic material called C300 maraging steel is super strong and resilient at impact, resulting in high ball speeds that extend well across the face.
A.I. also contributed to our enhanced Face Cup, which is engineered to provide speed across the face. And our proven Jailbreak Technology promotes more distance at every impact location by utilizing two internal bars that connect the crown and the sole. Jailbreak stabilizes and stiffens these two parts, allowing the face to work more efficiently.
In addition to all that ball speed, our R&D team used extensive testing to develop a progressive leading-edge geometry for each face. The standard MAVRIK is our fastest fairway wood, with a large and expansive hitting area that we’ve implemented for a high launch with a flat trajectory.
In the Sub Zero model, the tighter leading edge is engineered to create more workability. And in the MAX head, the lowered leading edge provides better performance on shots that are hit lower on the face.
To complete the MAVRIK performance package, we’ve featured interchangeable weighting to fine tune shot shape. The weighting system provides golfers with options to optimize launch angles, spin rates, and bias settings. And every club features high performance shaft options from UST, Project X and Aldila, along with premium Golf Pride grips.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.