- Rogue Pro Black Irons cater to better players with a compact head, thin topline, thin sole, shallow cavity and minimal offset, to increase workability, trajectory control and impact feedback
- Enhanced 360 Face Cup and VFT Technology
- Tungsten-infused Internal Standing Wave
- Urethane Microspheres
- New All Black Look
This Is How Distance Should Feel Rogue Pro Black Irons are the best combination of distance, accuracy and playability ever in a Callaway iron with a 360 Face Cup and VFT, multi-material construction, and Urethane Microspheres.
The Rogue Pro Irons
- Caters for the preferences of the better player
- Compact head, thin top line, thin sole, shallow cavity
- Minimal offset increases workability, trajectory control and impact feedback
- Slightly weaker lofts, preferred by more accomplished players
Rogue Irons: How Distance Should Feel
Enhanced 360 Face Cup and VFT Technology
Two innovative clubface technologies work together to deliver more ball speed across a huge area of the face for more average distance. The Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. Variable Face Thickness technology (VFT) influences how the face then flexes to promote more ball speed on off-centre hits.
Tungsten-infused Internal Standing Wave
The metal-injection moulded (MIM’d) tungsten-infused Internal Standing Wave, located inside each Iron head, is twice as heavy as steel to concentrate weight in a specific area, allowing precise placement of the CG for optimal flight and control. The MIM moulding process uses finely powdered heavy metal to create intricately shaped parts with tremendous precision.
A new urethane material infused with thousands of tiny air pockets called microspheres, and injected directly behind the hitting surface, dampens vibration of the thin, fast face to improve sound and feel without compromising COR and ball speed. At impact, the microspheres change shape and flatten to create room for the urethane to flex and to prevent a slowing of the face, maximising ball speed.
New All Black Look
A stunning all black design from the clubhead to the top of the grip. Rogue Pro Black is constructed with premium components, led by a limited edition True Temper XP 105 shaft, black medallion, and Lamkin Z5 grip for an unforgettable look.
Callaway Talks: Rogue Irons & Hybrids
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.