The first left handed Mizuno JPX Tour iron since its conception in 2016. Built into a combination set with JPX921 Forged long irons (4&5), & JPX921 Tour Irons (6-PW,GW) for the perfectly balanced set up. Lofts have been pre-adjusted for perfect distance gapping between the models.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Workshop refined short irons: An even narrower sole to the shorter irons tested for clean turf interaction.
- Harmonic Impact: Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad – evolved from Mizuno’s study of vibration patterns.
- CNC Back Milled: A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off centre strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
PX921 SEL SPECIFICATION
|Forged||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
|Tour||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.