Consistently Mizuno's most chosen model on the Tour among non-contracted professionals - the JPX900 Tour and JPX919 Tour were both played to win major championships. The stunning new JPX921 Tour maintains its predecessor's surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-centre strikes. Now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel, with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
Why are they 4-PW, GW?: Mizuno’s tour audits in 2019 showed not a single JPX919 #3 iron in play. Hence the JPX921 Tour is 4-GW, encouraging the MP-20 HMB to fill the #3 iron slot.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Modern tour flighted: Mizuno’s Stability Frame with toe bias weighting, gives the longer CG distance needed for a straighter, consistent ball flight.
- Workshop refined short irons: An even narrower sole to the shorter irons tested for clean turf interaction.
- Harmonic Impact: Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad – evolved from Mizuno’s study of vibration patterns.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
"The longer-term Mizuno professionals tend to play our MP irons - but younger players coming from other brands seem to prefer the stripped-back functionality of the JPX Tour. There's a sharper look and straighter flight that lends itself to the way they interpret the game." - CHRIS VOSHALL / PRODUCT MANAGER, MIZUNO
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.