Mizuno M-Craft OMOI #4 Putter - Blue IP
Square Back With Plumbers Neck And 40 Degree Toe Hang
Where Precision Meets Stability
The Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Putter, a masterpiece of precision engineering. Crafted from premium 1025 carbon steel and meticulously CNC milled, this putter offers an unparalleled feel that enhances control on the green. With a heavier head weight and dual weight ports, the OMOI putter ensures exceptional stability and MOI improvement for consistent, confident strokes.
A Class of Customisable Performance
Fine-tune your putting experience with additional weights. This putter ultimately assists you to find your perfect swing-weight. You can effortlessly switch between two 3-gram and two 13-gram weights, which are all interchangeable with the fitted 8-gram weights. The innovative design also takes into account the entire club, optimising balance and control for every putt you make.
Features and Specifications:
- Forged and CNC milled from premium 1025 mild carbon steel
- Deep face milling for a soft feel and pure roll
- Heavier head weight for increased MOI and stability
- Dual weight ports for customisable swing-weight
- Available in three stunning finishes: double nickel, blue ion, black ion
- KBS Tour Black Ion shaft and Lamkin OMOI Sink Fit Pistol grip
- Enhanced with upgraded blacked-out M.Craft headcover
The Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Putter offers more than precision – it's a testament to golf putting innovation.
Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Putter Specs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.