- TOUR SPEC REPLACEABLE SOFT SPIKES
- SLIM-LOK SYSTEM
- RESPONSIVE REVLITE CUSHIONING
- NDURANCE RUBBER COMPOUND
- FANTOM FIT SUPPORT
- ORTHOLITE INSOLES
- WIDE 2E FIT AS STANDARD
Clearance Special $125 (WERE $179)
Get the best of spiked performance and lightweight design with the New Balance NBG1007 Minimus Tour golf shoes. Waterproof uppers keep your feet dry and feature New Balance's FantomFit, a skeletally engineered upper for lightweight support and feel. REVlite cushioning in the midsole offers responsiveness and cushioning with every step. Champ spikes use the SLIM-Lok system to provide traction on all types of turf.
- Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour cleat system
- Flexible NDurance spikeless rubber outsole
- Ortholite® insole for cool, dry comfort
- REVlite 4mm drop midsole provides lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit support
- Two year limited waterproof warranty
From Champ, the world leader in Sport Cleat technology, Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
An innovative foam compound providing the same responsiveness and durability of New Balance foams 30% heavier. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
Rubber compound for maximum durability used in high wear areas.
A skeletally engineered upper that provides ultralight support and fit. Created by fusing two thin materials with a no-sew process.
Proprietary polyurethane performance insoles that provide long lasting cushioning, wick away moisture, are odour and fungus inhibiting and allow air flow for a cooler foot.
Available in men's size US 14 on request.
Weight: 331.7 grams (11.7 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.