The Vapor Flex and Vapor Speed hybrids create more distance with better launch conditions.
- FlyBeam Structure, Compression Channel and NexCOR face combine to stabilize the chassis and maximize ball speed
- Covert Cavity Back design redistributes weight towards the heel and toe to maximize forgiveness
- FlexLoft 2 technology offers 15 different launch options
Vapor Hybrids - Reengineered Chassis and Powerful Compression Channel
The Nike Vapor Flex hybrid features Flexloft technology offering 15 different launch options. This hybrid produces extreme distance by pairing a Covert Cavity, which strategically reallocates weight, with a NexCOR face to maximize ball speed. All without sacrificing forgiveness and accuracy at any loft.
- FlyBeam structure, Compression Channel and NexCOR face combine to stabalize the chassis and maximize ball speed.
- Covert Cavity Back design spreads weight towards the heel and toe to maximize forgiveness,
- Low CG for high launch and lower-spin flight.
- ZFlexLoft 2 technology offers 15 different launch options.
- Linear preogression of body and face sizes yields forgiveness at lower lofts and accuracy at higher lofts.
- New Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue Board 80 Shaft: The latest version of the gold standard in explosive distance and control.
“The Vapor Flex hybrids were engineered for speed, versatility and forgiveness as demanded by our athletes. Leading edges are straighter and tighter to the turf while a lighter FlexLoft 2 and sloped crown has significantly lowered center of gravity to produce improved launch conditions.” - Nate Radcliffe, Director of Engineering for Nike Golf.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.