PING Blueprint S
Developed following extensive testing with our top tour pros to meet their “must haves” - control and precision - Blueprint S delivers the score-lowering performance demanded by the best players in the world.
The compact shape fits the discerning eye with a thin top line and minimal offset. The 8620 carbon steel head boasts a clean cavity design, distinguished by an eye-catching forged textured pattern and hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish.
What further sets this iron family apart is the split-set construction technology called “precision pocket forging.” This patented forging technique allows us to forge a pocket into the cavity of the 3, 4 and 5 irons. The pocket saves 10 grams of weight, which is reallocated to increase the MOI and optimize the centre of gravity position for more distance and trajectory control.
An elastomer insert is concealed in the pocket of the 3-5 irons, ensuring the solid feel and sound expected in a forged players iron. The 6-iron through pitching wedge is sized and shaped to ensure workability and control.
- Fully forged 8620 carbon steel head
- Patented precision-pocket forging in 3-5 irons saves 10g to increase forgiveness
- Elastomer insert in the forged pocket ensures a solid feel and sound in 3-5 irons.
- Compact shape with thin topline, minimal offset
- Tungsten toe screw and shaft tip weights for swing weight fine-tuning
- Same standard lofts as Blueprint T, i230, to allow for blended sets
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.