PING Blueprint T Irons
For the accomplished golfer who relies on control and precision, Blueprint T delivers a single-piece, 8620 carbon steel forging that puts a premium on workability, trajectory control and superb feel.
A shorter heel-face height allows the hosel transition to blend smoothly into the top rail, creating a clean, distraction-free appearance at address. The narrow soles enable consistent turf interaction in all conditions.
Save for the slight MOI boost from tungsten toe screw and tip weights, it’s a purely forged iron, concentrating mass through the impact zone to ensure a pleasing sound and feel with the workability to take on any shot.
The lofts match the Blueprint S and i230 irons, allowing golfers to create blended sets within PING’s precision iron offerings. In tour-player testing, Blueprint T produced more ball speed than previous generations while increasing max height for green-holding performance. Precision-milled grooves ensure the preferred launch and spin for players who rely on pinpoint control.
- A fully forged 8620 carbon steel head concentrates mass through the impact zone to ensure pleasing sound, feel and workability
- Compact, muscle-back style head undergoes more than 50 steps in manufacturing
- Tungsten toe screw and shaft tip weights boost MOI
- Precision-milling the face and grooves
- Narrow sole for clean, consistent turf interaction
- A shorter heel-face height provides a clean appearance at address
- Same lofts as Blueprint S and i230 irons to allow for blended sets
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.