- Low, Forward CG
- For players seeking an aggressive spin reduction to improve their driving distance.
- Features a compact pear head shape with low, forward CG for a neutralised spin.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics & Sound
- Multi-Dimensional Stability
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability
Low, Forward CG
The Center of Gravity (CG) is the lowest and most forward in the TSi family of drivers to deliver less dynamic loft and less spin at impact.
Player-Tuned Aerodynamics & Sound
Improved shaping reduces drag up to 6 percent (versus prior generation TS4 model), allowing the club head to move faster through the air and deliver more power at impact for greater ball speed and distance.
Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but Titleist employs a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive.
The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. They continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine-tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.