- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- 3 year warranty*
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Whisper quiet 230 watt motor with brake
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake.
The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction.
Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game-changer.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.75kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.87kg
3-year warranty upon registration
Simply register your Zip Series model within 30 days of purchase and receive an additional third year on your warranty.
*If registered after 30 days or left unregistered, a two year warranty applies. Visit www.mgigolf.com for more information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Golf World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.